April 24, 2007

My First Layout Ever

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

This is the first layout that I ever made. I bought a Susan Branch Photo album kit at Mikes with a 40% off coupon. My husband and I were coming up on our fifth wedding anniversary and I wanted to make a book for him remembering the years of our courtship and marriage.

I can't believe how totally plain and strange it is to me now! The sentiment is there and even though the journal entry is brief it's to the point.

The first contest that I entered I won along with a good friend of mine, Kris. The contest was to show how your work has improved since you first began scrapping. For me, the only way to go was up!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

We all have LOs like this Jan!

Alicia said...

Hey... I want to do this too! How great that you showed it!