April 25, 2007

So What Was So Great About Your Improvement?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

This layout was designed by me and created in the late Summer of 2004. My sister in law, niece, and mother in law had just been to visit us and I was recording the event.

The thing that made this so much different was the fact that I not only made my own layout (no sketch) but I chose papers from different manufacturers. I used a Sizzlet font and some brads! All of these were new concepts but I was off of my intoductory to scrapbooking and onto new ideas! I liked the way I combined the patterns and the colors. Kris and I won, it wasn't a lot of money or a big prize, just a bag of goodies like brads and clips, ribbons and flowers. It was the recognition that was most meaningful to me!

No comments: