October 10, 2008

Back to Bloggin'

It's been a long week for me! Friday is here and I didn't make the Reminisce DT! My style is my style and I'm not changing it for some fly by night one photo page trend! My scrapbooks tell my story. They each have a title, plenty of journaling and lots of pictures. I sure could have used that $500.00 prize to go to Scrapology in January! Maybe I'll be able to make, save up my cash, something as I need to get my air tickets and train ticket from STL to KC! I love going somewhere cold in the winter time! It's so refreshing to get away from this never ending Florida heat! I'd like to have a dozen wool sweaters and be able to wear turtle neck cotton t-shirts! I'd love to wear socks with my crocks!

My Cracker Crop is coming up quickly! I have lots of work to do, still! I don't think it's as bad as it seems but there's so much I want to do for the girls who are flying in from all over the country and driving 3 hours each way to the Atlantic coast of Florida to crop for 5 days! I'll love hugging their necks and laughing and giggling like girls into the late night!

I'm so excited and will be even more excited once I get all of my gadgets packed and ready to roll!

No comments: