October 29, 2008

Cold in Florida?

It's true, it has been cold at night here in the Sunshine state! We have the sunshine that warms us up to about 70F in the daytime. Last night DH and I actually had two quilts on us. One cotton quilt and midnight he pulled up the comforter that covers our bed. Time to put the electric blanket? I think not! Monday is supposed to be back into the 80'sF! I enjoy the cool, dry weather and do not wish it away. My two little dachshunds are shivering and burrowing under the comforter!

I have been so tired following Cracker Crop, not allowing myself time to rest as I try to rush back into the groove of a SAHW! This morning with my aches and pains I had DH bring me an Aleve in bed. I stayed in the bed nestled with Rustie and Josie until almost 10 AM. Now up and at 'em time to tackle my studio and replace all the items I took to Cracker Crop in thier rightful homes. First I plan to actually clean the room even sweep the floor of all the chad, glitter, embossing powder and sand that gets tracked in. Once I do that I can set up my computer, printer and Cricut straighten my stash and go back to creating!

The cold weather has brought out the crock pot. Chili on Monday and chicken with noodles last night! Tonight may be left-over night! I still hate to cook and be in the kitchen. I must make myself unload the dishwasher and tidy up the house so that I can get on to cleaning the house another day this week.

Staying home, while I'd hate to go back to work, sometimes is lonely and boring! My girlfriend time is very important to me not to exceed my time with my husband! He's gone 10 to 12 hours a day, commuting about the state with his Civil Engineering Inspection job. He goes to Winter Haven, Bartow, and Tampa primarily, although of recent he has been going to Orlando and Kissimmee as well. Thank God he has a company truck and fuel!

Enough of my rambling and up and at 'em! I think I need some perky music to motivate me!

2 comments:

Jonara Blu Maui said...

Hi! Found you through SITS :) I just had to say I love your blog pic with the colored toes and the pool and the slippers..so cute!

Musicmom-Amy said...

Can I have some of that 70 degree weather? :D