January 5, 2009

Basic Gray Calendar 2009

Don't Ya Love it when you get something with a coupon! I bought this Basic Gray Calendar kit at Mike's with my 40% off coupon. They were in a bin in one of the center asiles near the scrapbookin' stuff!
















January






















February























March























April























May
























June























July























August
























September























October























November






















December

6 comments:

Amy said...

I love it!! You did a great job.

Musicmom-Amy said...

Beautiful!! It turned out great!

Lisa said...

Its absolutely beautiful! Love the pictures you put with each month. GORGEOUS!

kris said...

LOOKS AWESOME! I'll have to see if my Mike's has these! Great job!
kris

Jodi said...

I love these. Basic grey is still one of my favorite. Good job!

scraptraci said...

looks great, i'm impressed at how quick you got it together. i should be so inspired