April 15, 2010

Scrapbook Sussies

One of the most fun times of each month at my house is the day that I begin stalking the postman for my monthly kit club subscription to Scrapbook Sussies!  The name alone is cause for suspense and anticipation as to what is going to be in that box!!!

I live in a rather rural area out in the middle of citrus groves, cow pastures, sod farms, and sugar cane fields.  The closest scrapbooking store is small and 25 minutes south of me.  There's one store in Orlando near the airport that I drop into from time to time but nothing can beat my private shopper, the owner of Scrapbook Sussies, Lara McClendon.  Lara goes to each CHA and chooses the latest products in the scrapbooking genera.  This kit club doesn't send out old "has beens" but cutting edge new papers and embellishments. 

Now, you may be asking yourself, what the heck is a Sussies?  Want the answer?  Just click away and you can read it for yourself!  You'll find the origin of this unique word to be such fun it will make you fell like that special kid again.  You'll feel the way only a mother can make you feel!

This kit club allows you lots of options, more cardstock, more patterned paper, extra embellishments?  Just say the word and it will land on your doorstep!

This is why I love my kit club!  Each month I recieve not one but two matching lines of supplies to create my own designs.  The two themes allow me to scrap completely different layouts, mini books, and paper craft items.

Here's the stash I'm getting in May!
I highly recommend and invite you to check out this club!  You can scroll through past kits and see what Lara likes to offer as well as buy any that might be available.  Believe me, these sell out fast!  You won't want to miss checking this out for your own personal scrapping needs!

While you are at Scrapbook Sussies be sure to note the great ideas that the design team demonstrates, as well as the Members Gallery where folks like you and me can upload our creations.

6 comments:

Jana said...

I like the birds in that kit. Cute!

Denise Hallett said...

Very Cute...you are SUCH an enabler, Jan!!!!

Musicmom-Amy said...

What a great variety they send in the kits.

Unknown said...

cool... i love checking out new clubs. btw if you'd like me to work on a baby blanket for your little one i'd love to! i haven't crocheted a blanket but i'm waiting on a yarn order to come in so i can knit this one for my abby so i'll know in about a week how long they actually take.

http://cache.lionbrand.com/stores/lionbrand/pictures/90729ada.jpg

let me know what style blanket you are interested in and we'll talk!

kris said...

Very cute header! Jenn did a great job! Looks like a great kit club! Enjoy! Miss you! Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope to keep it up better!

Jenn said...

Love the new look! And that kit club is sure tempting!!!