August 15, 2008

Dry

Finally, all of the wet items used to mop up the water are clean and dry. I'm out of clothes and need to start washing clothes!

Second consecutive day keeping my Granddaughter. She has tested me every way she can think of! My home projects are on hold.

There's scrap room stuff all over the whole side of the house that I pulled out to save and clean up the water! I sure don't have the energy to tackle anything!

I'm signed up to go to a 12 hour crop tomorrow. Hoping that I can get some energy to pull some pictures to put with some kits and get out of here to scrap!

DH comes home today! Yeah!!! He gets to make the treck to Orlando tomorrow to take my niece and her new husband to MCO. Wears me out just to think of it!

Once my energy returns I know that my reorganized scrap room will be much better! I've got a little hutch to move into the room for my Stampin' Up Business ! The new catalog just came out August 11 chock full of goodies! (Right before my flood!)

Boring isn't all bad. Today I will be bored and rest my weary bones. Got parental concent to let my DGD watch TV today! Pool? Maybe later! Gonna milk this one for all the rest I can!

1 comment:

kris said...

glad you're getting it dry! so sorry this happened... I would freak, my laundry is upstairs!!
I did notice your new music!! You rock!
kris