August 28, 2008

Friday's Fill In's

1. Dancing to the ___band_______ while _in the arms of my husband_________ makes me _feel like he really loves me_________.

2. The last time I ___went to the inlaws_______ I nearly ____went crazy______.

3. When I drive I ___speed and sing_______.

4. I saw ____3 Sandhill Cranes______ standing ____in my front yard______.


5. Give me ____strength______, give me ____hope______, give me ___energy_______.

6. Next week I am looking forward to ___finishing up scrapbook obligations and doing some of my own work_______.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to __sleeping___, tomorrow my plans include tidying the house, Saturday my plans include _a crop with friends____ and Sunday, I want to __spend time with DH___. Monday is Labor Day! Woo Hoo! Bring on the sunshine!

No comments: