November 24, 2007

I do KNOW one or two things!

So, I keep saying men, I don't understand them. I still stick to that idea but there are things that you can learn about men. Like didn't I tell you he would find those boots? Well, he did.

Right after, I mean hours after he told me to book the cruise we were sitting and talking about how we would need a few new clothes. Happily, I reminded him that I had not used my birthday gift card from my mother and could buy some clothes with that! To which he replied, "You have a pair of new shoes in your trunk of your car." I told him I'd tried to take them back but the company wouldn't take returns.

I'm not sure that he has seen how much I paid for them but I am sure that it doesn't say STUPID on my forehead and I'm not volunteering any information!

Some of you have been asking what about the cruise. Click on cruise in the previous paragraph and you can see where we are scheduled to go. I have lots of work to do to get ready but it's coming right along.

Along with the spirit of Black Friday and the love of good bargains at the cost of facing crowds of people. DH went to JC Penney 8:00 AM yesterday and bought himself new clothes for the cruise. I am so glad as it's one less thing for me to do.

We've turned the living and dining room into a very cozy sitting/Christmas tree area as it is all open. The only reminders of my Scrap Studio are the French bulletin board, which shall be used to hold the Christmas cards and a magnetic strip that I'll use to hang, "whatever"~

Both tables are now in the old family room which is being transformed into a giant dining room for Christmas dinner and the company party!

We are having Todd's coworkers over for a BBQ on Saturday the 15th, so we need to have things ready as much as possible before our trip! It's a great room as both tables are the same height and I put felt from the "by the yard" under lace "by the yard" and make them into a great banquet table. No pictures today!

No comments: