November 20, 2007

Now I Am SURE!!!!

Men, I don't think I will ever be able to understand them! These past few days, especially Sunday and Monday have sucked the living life out of me and I never left town! I had to get it out of my system and I wrote a heartfelt letter to DH. He turned off Monday night football, even though the Broncos were playing and sat and talked with me. We addressed my concerns. He voiced his concerns. This morning he reminds me he has one more week of vacation that he has to "use or loose" before the end of the year and tells me to book a cruise!

I searched and he searched. This is what we came up with and we're out of here!

4 comments:

Dana said...

OH JAN.. how exciting. 10-DAY SOUTHERN CARIBBEAN SEAFARER what could be more fun!

Have a wonderful time!

Lisa said...

Okay I am super jealous! Have a wonderful time!

Christie said...

You are going to have a great time! Jealous!

Musicmom-Amy said...

What a wonderful surprise! And what a fun cruise. Have a wonderful time.