December 20, 2008

Locked Out!

DH is walking the dogs, then we're going to "have a little come to Jesus talk"! He didn't answer his cell phone for two hours and I was stranded for two hours until he called with the key-less entry code. It was my fault for locking the keys in the car and I will be writing that number in several places, maybe my first tattoo? But we've had this problem before. He lets his cell phone battery die or leaves it on such a low ring he can't hear it in the bar, forgets to put it on vibrate. Bottom line, he's just not making himself readily available to me! I drive a lot of rural roads around here. The last time he did this to me I was driving home from Palm Beach through the everglades and sugar cane fields alone!!! That night he got an earful but last night I came home, he said "hello" I said "hello" took my shower, put on an ugly nightgown and got in bed. Put one king size pillow between us and the other between my legs, one pillow to hug, and one for my head. Not another word was spoken. I decided I needed to rest and settle down before I reamed him another one!

No comments: