December 10, 2008

A Tribute To Family

It has taken me several days but at last I have a little "TV show" that skips through time, oh how time quickly does pass! Rather than produce something honoring only my father I wanted to take a quick little trip down memory lane. For me this has been very therapeutic!

Yesterday I went to the grave of my father and talked to myself, listened to our music, cleaned his headstone and spilled tears on his name. I talked to our Heavenly Father and now I can move on with the celebration of the true meaning of Christmas.

May the joy that comes with the true spirt of Christmas be yours this year.

7 comments:

kris said...

that tribute is priceless! Love all the high fashion!! I know how much your Dad meant to you and hoping you can have a Blessed holiday season! Love ya!
kris

It is what it is! said...

Jan-
What nice slide show. So many of our families pictures have bene lost over the years. It is nice you have some for you. Merry Christmas.

Denise Hallett said...

Jan: Your tribute is beautiful. I especially like the Josh Groban music in the background. I hope your Christmas is peaceful.
XOXO Denise

Musicmom-Amy said...

Very beautiful, Jan! It sounds like this has brought some peace into your heart only they way our Heavenly Father can. May your Christmas be filled with Joy!!

Amy said...

Very nice memories of your dad and family. You can tell your dad meant so much to you.

Jana said...

I love your TV show! A nice tribute to your family! I love the pic you have as your banner!

Lisa said...

Just beautiful Jan!