July 7, 2008

Here it is Monday after Mucho Vacation

Seems like I've been running here and there and everywhere, up down and all around. The house is quiet and I'm left with sticky counters, messy bed, and oodles of laundry.

My crop room is still a mess but bit by bit I'm putting it back together. I just need to go OCD on the kitchen, get some laundry going and finish straightening up around this place.

I miss my DD. I'm thinking of going up to Orlando to see her but dread another long car trek and back, beside the point that I need to get my own place up to speed!

Tonight is Trivia night for DH at the "Goon", that's what I call the local bar where they play this online trivia game. I usually go on Monday night, but not tonight. Not my kind of people. Nice enough but I think I'll just skip tonight.

Had a long, much needed telephone conversation with an old nurse friend, she's my age but we're both old! I've known her since I started working in the Orlando OR in 1977! Now that's a long time! We became good friends while working together at an outpatient place later on. Time marched on, she remarried, I moved and "things change"! It is good to know you still care for one another and to catch up from time to time.

Need to get my eyes open and awake more, off to get a diet coke!

No comments: