July 8, 2008

My Pet Peeve

Pet Peeve's, I've got more than one of them! This one just happens to be on top of my list at current. Click on the title of this post to go to the definition of Pet Peeve!

Here it is:
Ya know, most people are pretty computer literate or at least capable these days. I'm especially referring to people who have BLOGS and post on message boards!

Ya think they'd take the time to learn to use their email properly! I just detest receiving an email that has been passed along for "generations"! People, learn to clean up the mess before you and just email it from you! Delete all the previous people who have forwarded it to you! I don't care who has seen it, I probably don't even know them!

All you have to do is highlight and delete all the previous mumbo jumbo and leave yourself at the top as the sender. To do this you probably need to hit forward and then edit out the mess.

Then, when you send the message, for Pete's sake, BCC all the people you send it to! I for one don't care to have my email address spread all over cyberdom!

It's easy and makes the message more crisp, easy to open and easy to read!

No comments: