July 5, 2008

What's Happening to me?

I've been away and downloaded some stuff onto my computer and I'm afraid I have a virus! I'm trying to do all the right things to resolve it. Honestly, I think I got it on Face Book, so, won't be visiting there any time soon!

Secondly, last night I dropped my new camera and broke the zoom lens, well, I bent it and it won't zoom or close......thus, no picture taking for me! I didn't buy Best Buys additional insurance but I don't think that it would cover owner clutzism!

Thirdly, I can't seem to reply on Kris's Blog, she just started it and I wanted to give her an atta girl!

Four: Got a much needed new cell phone, now I am afraid to mess with it for fear I am on a "screw up" streak! I MUST send in the rebate ASAP!

Five: Got mixed up in some juvenile "drama" with some of my friends, oh I hate that! I've done all I can to fix what I messed up so now it's back to what Mom taught me, "You can please some of the people all of the time and You can please part of the people part of the time, BUT, you can't please all of the people all of the time. Lesson learned!

3 comments:

kris said...

Well poo, I can comment on yours and others are commenting on mine.. so strange! THanks for blogging again!
kris

Cracker Scraps said...

Kris, I can't comment on yours either!

Musicmom-Amy said...

We've missed your blogging.