July 18, 2008

I'm Tagged and YOU Might be Next!

Here are the rules...
Each player answers questions about themselves.
At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 or 6 people
posts their names,
then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged.
Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answers.

What were you doing ten years ago?
Hotflashing through the Summer after my mother board crashed!
Accepting that DH and I would not be able to have children together.
Raising a 14 y/o DD with a major attitude.
Taking 11 y/o son dare devil son to have broken bones set.
Road trip from FL to WY, down through CO and NM and onto San Antonio.
Driving straight through from San Antonio to Orlando (I got to drive through Houston)
Learning that my father had colon cancer.

todays "To Do" list
1. Finish this Blog tag
2. Shower, shampoo, shave, primp and dress
3. Pack my ditty bag to leave for Orlando by 1:00 PM EDT
4. Mail out two packags
5. Redo left page of "Change" LO
I'm addisicted to:
Scrapbooking
Cameras
Computers
Cell Phones
Black Licorice
Diet Coke-

I would do if I were a MILLIONAIRE:
Tithe
Pay off all my debt
Put some aside for retirement
Build a new house and decorate it with new furnishings

Places I have lived:
Collegedale, TN
Baltimore, MD
Orlando, FL
Longwood, FL
Angwin, CA
Glendale, CA
Yucaipa, CA
Yucca Valley, CA
Altamont Springs, FL
Sebring, FL
Sarasota, FL

I'm tagging:
Bev
Alicia
Meredith
Lisa
Cassie

3 comments:

Cassie said...

DARN you woman. LOL

I'll work on this this weekend, I promise.

Lisa said...

I got it done finally!

Unknown said...

oooo.... a tag game i actually LIKE! ok i'm on it!