July 11, 2008

So Much To Do, So Little Time

Orange, I like orange. The color the fruit, the juice, I like them all. Orange also reminds me of caution and prioritizing my things to do there's what I have to do, what I need to do, and what I want to do. Achieving a balance of these to do's is always a challenge! I needed to send out a newsletter for my Stampin' Up business. If you're not getting my newsletter and wish to receive it just click on the link and request the newsletter via my Stampin' Up website!

I want to add a slide show on this blog of my family, my scrapbooks, and the list goes on!

At least I'm getting laundry done while working on my list! I need to have something clean to wear today by 1:00 PM to get out and take my mother to the endodontist, (better her than me!)

My cupboard and refrigerator are bare! Step by step, item by item I'll get 'er done!

Dryer is calling my name! Sorry for such a short blog today, maybe more later!

2 comments:

bassitude said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
bassitude said...

Give us an update on how your meeting went yesterday! (BTW, that was me above! it posted with DS's name so I changed it.)