November 9, 2008

Meeting Cassie



I've known Cassie for three or more years online! First it was Scrappers Galore and that message board went belly up! Now Cassie and a friend, Alicia have put together Scrappy Arts. We chat on and off with Yahoo IM! Cassie is great at helping me with techno questions, walking me through things as I head toward my goal of technogrannie wannabe!

Now Zack was shy, or pretended to be so while Mally was just as I expected, cute as a button and full of fun!

Cassie is so down to earth, friendly and a beautiful woman! I'll be keeping up with her as she is a professional photographer who does awesome work! She is a scrapper so she has that scrapper's eye and takes those candid shots every scrapper hopes for! I didn't have long to spend with them as they had to head off to meet up with the rest of their family! It was so great putting a face with a name!

3 comments:

Musicmom-Amy said...

Hey!!! I know that person!!! :D I'm glad you got to meet up with her even though it was a short visit.

Lisa said...

Great picture! So glad you got to meet.

Cassie said...

Awww I FINALLY made it over here, and I LOVED having the chance to meet you, i'm so glad you harped on me, even though it was just for a bit.

Can you send me our picture??? I definately want one for the book.

And tell my other KC buddy Hi ~ it was great meeting her as well. gotta keep your kansas connections.