November 28, 2008

Tagged by Marelle

I've been tagged!!!!

Thanks Marelle.

The Rules are:
1. Add a link to the person who tagged you (see my friends links_
2. Post the rules on your blog
3. List 6 random things about yourself

A) I love being a SAHW
B) I am in love with my husband
C) I miss my kids
D) I have learned to like livingin Sebring
E) I love my scrapbooking friends
F) I am constantantly rearranging and straigntening my scrapbook studio

4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post

5. Let each person know they have been tagged and leave a comment on their blog
My 6 randon things about myself.....
* Loving my first scrapping job at Create on Garden.
* I start way too many projects at the one time and wonder why my space is a MESS.
* My father passed away nearly five years ago and I miss him terribly.
* Both my kids will be at school next year!!!! yay
* I think I have an addiction issue - scrapping, handbags, food etc etc
* I hate pea's cooked but love them straight from the garden.

Now I have to tag some of you ladies....
Firstly the gorgeous Marelle, and Skye and I don't really have anyone else to tag as the Kaiser DT blogs and these guys are the main blogs I check.
No-one else will know me.
Hey Marelle, check out my friends list! We all know you at the SJ MB!
Have a wonderful holiday season!

I'm tagging:
Kris
Jana
Dana
Lisa
Jodi B.
Patter




2 comments:

Patter Cross said...

Agh, thanks for tagging me. You are too sweet! And you will have to tell me who that new little puppy is! Did one of your girls have puppies? How exciting. Looks precious. We now have 3 dogs and would love a 4th! Yes, we are crazy. :) Oh, and you truly should try out for the Unity team! Have a blessed day!!!

Jana said...

I really need to get some organization in my scraproom!! I would do more scrapping if I did!

I was a rebel and didn't follow the rules of the tag! :-)