November 9, 2008

Saturday, November 8





Finishing up my weekend blogs here on Sunday night! Saturday I went to the LSS to support a fundraiser for MS. I really didn't take anything to scrap but worked on their blog and other computer related details! By 1:00 PM, I had a headache that would not quit! I found a massage therepast I know, who happened to be booked solid, and she gave me five minutes of head meassage that helped some!

I came home and took Tylenol Migraine, although the h/a wasn't like those I've had in the past. I put ice on my head, took a nap and got ready for our picinic at . Todd picked up my favorite rye/onion bread. we had cheese, bread and wine before the concert.

Next to us was sitting a 4.5 y/o girl who recently took up ballet. Also a young boy who wanted to "show his moves! It was more interesting than the concert to see them dance!

There were no bugs out and the air was clear and cool. Following are some pictures:

Bok Tower Gardens\

No comments: