September 2, 2008

Another Questioner

Christie sent this to me via email! Rather than post and forward I thought I'd just put it right here on my blog!

1. What time did you get up this morning? 9:00AM

2. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Failure to Launch! Don't get out much do I?

4. What is your favorite TV show? Gray's Anatomy

6. What is your middle name? Lee

7. What foods do you dislike? Pork roast, my MIL's potato salad!

8. What is your favorite CD at the moment?

9. What kind of car do you drive? 1998 Ford ZX2 around town because gas is so high, out of town I take my 2002 Lincoln SL V8

10. Favorite sandwich? Tuna on toast with lettuce, tomato and onion.

11. What characteristic do you despise? Fraud, girlfriends who tell things they're not supposed to tell other girlfriends, liars! People who get in the 20 items of less land at Wal-Mart with 60 items and pay with cash, food, stamps and a check on one order!

12. Favorite item of clothing? Pajamas

13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Cruise of Greece and Italy with side trips into Spain, England, and France. I think they call that Europe!
14. Are you an organized person?

15. Where would you retire to? Mountains in the summer, FL in the winter.

16. What was your most recent memorable birthday? When I turned 50! My husband bought me an opal ring and a new car.

17. What are you going to do when you finish this? Check the Scrap Jammies Message Board

18. Furthest place you are sending this? Around the world, it's on my blog, look at the map!

19. Person you expect to send it back first? Maybe Kris will put it on her blog!

20. When is your birthday? Soon

21. Morning person or a night person? Afternoon and evening!

22. What is your shoe size? 8 1/2

23 Pets? Two sister daschunds, bred, born and raised in my old kitchen.

24. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with us? We're expecting a hurricane

25. What did you want to be when you were little? A doctor.

26. How are you today? A little tired from all the work this past weekend!

27. What is your favorite flower? Roses but secretly love the smell of carnations!

28. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to see? January 15, 2009!

29. what was the last thing you ate? An oatmeal cookie.

30. (missing) I guess that means a person, my late father!

31. Do you wish on stars? Nope, but I pray to the maker of them!

32. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Burnt Umber because I like the name and It was saved from the delete list of Crayola in 1998!

33. How is the weather right now? Hot, Humid, Sticky, chance of thunder storms this afternoon!

34. Last person you spoke to on the phone? My son.

35. Favorite soft drink? Diet coke with ice, always ice in any coke!

36. Favorite restaurant? Season's 52

37. Hair color? They make me dye it blond!

38. What was your favorite toy as a child? Barbie

39. Summer or Winter? Winter

41. Chocolate or Vanilla? Vanilla

42.When was the last time you cried? Can't remember!

43. What is under your bed? Nothing because we just painted our bedroom this weekend!

44. What did you do last night? Watched my granddaughter swim and heard all about the Kenny Chesney concert from my son and his wife!

45. What are you afraid of? Alligators

46. Salty or sweet? Yes

47. How many keys on your key ring? One! (Don't know about the other one that's in my purse!)

48. How many years at your current job? I have been a stay at home wife for four years now.

49. Favorite day of the week? Sunday

50. Do you make friends easily? Yes

51. How many people will you send this to? I'm not sending, I'm posting!

52. How many will respond? I have no idea!

53. Do you like finding out all this stuff about your friends? Yes!

54. Are you going to put this on your blog? Reply with a link!

No comments: