September 5, 2008

Friday's Fill In's

Photobucket

Those of you with multiple blogs or private blogs...if you could add a link to your blog when you comment, that would be GREAT!

This week I'm going to use rather obscure song lyrics; you can fill them in with the correct words if you know 'em...but wouldn't it be more fun to do it a bit differently?

And...here we go!

1. If I was to walk into your life, today?

2. Catch a bright star and place it where you lay.

3. And you can send me anywhere.

4. Yet you cheated without a care, but I'm dealing with a memory that never forgets.

5. I'm the innocent bystander / Somehow I got stuck with another man who never asks to be forgiven.

6. What's keeping us apart isn't selfishness, it's the broken trust.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to once again being with you, tomorrow my plans include a cleaning spree, along with a load of laundry or two and Sunday, I want to just be with you.

2 comments:

Chrissea said...

oh I need to do a cleaning spree... just can't seem to get up and do it today. Maybe I'll get a coffee... instead of a nap.
BTW: If you read them all together, tour first three flowed together like a poem. :-)

Janet said...

broken trust, yup, been there!

Thanks for playing, hope you have fun this weekend :-)