September 11, 2008

Long time no blog!

While watching Ike I've been hard at work on a design team submits. I'm waiting for my product to arrive from the company as I've had difficulty obtaining the needed product locally! I thought the deadline was Monday the 15th of September! Today an email arrived reminding me that the deadline is September 30! Can you here me sigh that big sigh of relief? I expect the product that I ordered to arrive today, meanwhile, I've rummaged through my kits from SJ's and absolutely tore them up remaking them into my own designs! Cross your fingers for me! This is a good one! They pay in good old American dollars! Check back as I am going to post my entries here on Cracker Scraps!

2 comments:

Musicmom-Amy said...

Okay, to quote Kelly (ahem, clearing throat) "This post is useless without photos" :D Let's see what you did with those SJ kits!

Lisa said...

good luck Jan and I love what you did with the kits you tore apart