September 3, 2008

Where are the comments?

I suppose that it's just me writing and reading my own blog but that's okay! I can look back and remember things in my life that have gone on and get a sense of timing! It also helps me when I try to remember what to journal when making my scrapbook pages!

Today I finally went back to water aerobics only to find that the class is suspended for the week beginning Monday! So, it's lap swim for me!

When I come home from the "Y" having finished my workout I feel so relaxed and rejuvinated. Right now I'm waiting for the extra energy to kick in that is supposed to come with exercise!

Gotta go see the big "O", kindly I refer to this MD as Big "O"'s bar like in Gretchenn Wilson's song, Pocohontas Proud! He keeps me out of depression with his magic pills and I keep showing up to let him know it's workin'!

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Christie said...

I always wonder the same thing Jan. No one leaves comments. But you are right, I like to go back and read what I wrote a year ago.

kris said...

i comment!!
btw - you won something on my blog, go looky!
kris